1 Week to Go to APAC's Biggest Maritime Security Conference!
We are pleased to confirm the participation and unprecedented keynote presentations from Navy and Coast Guard Chiefs and Senior Officers, including:
Admiral Dato’ Seri Ahmad Kamarulzaman Haji Ahmad Badaruddin, Chief Of Navy, Royal Malaysian Navy
Admiral Dato’ Haji Ahmad Puzi bin AB Kahar, Director General for the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency
Vice Admiral Caesar C Taccad, Flag Officer-In-Command, Philippine Navy
Vice Admiral Sucheep Whoungmaitree, Deputy Chief of Staff, Royal Thai Navy
Featuring an opening keynote address from Admiral Dato’ Seri Ahmad Kamarulzaman Haji Ahmad Badaruddin, Chief of Navy, Royal Malaysian Navy, the 12th Annual Maritime Security and Coastal Surveillance will deliver 250 senior military and government officers from over 20 Navies, Coast Guards and maritime security government organisations to discuss the changing maritime security environment and requirements for technological solutions and assets.
In addition, we are pleased to confirm senior-level participation from the Royal Malaysian Navy, Royal Malaysian Police, MIMA, MMEA, Ministry of Defence Malaysia, Philippines Navy, Indonesian Navy, Philippines Coast Guard, Vietnam Coast Guard, Royal Thai Navy, French Navy, Royal Saudi Navy, Petronas, US Navy, Philippines National Coast Watch, Royal New Zealand Navy and more.
Key Topics Include:
What's New This Year:
- Brand new stream on Navy procurement and acquisition programmes in Southeast Asia
- Unprecedented focus and discussion on technological acquisitions to enhance surveillance and security in the South China Sea region
- Critical market intelligence from leading defence organisations on maritime defence spending and trends
- Best practice case studies from regional and international Navies and Coast Guards on traditional and non-traditional maritime security operations
- Official support from the RMN means that you will network with over 250 military delegates from not only Malaysia but the rest of the region