Welcome to Coastal Surveillance 2014
APAC'S Premier Maritime Security and Surveillance Forum!
The 11th Annual Coastal Surveillance conference is back after a runaway success last year!
In 2013, 250+ top representatives from over 110 navies, coast guards, military and maritime security organisations in Asia and beyond attended Coastal Surveillance to discuss solutions to combat pressing maritime security threats.
In 2014, we are building on that success to bring you a highly valuable conference programme designed through intensive market research with and inputs from senior defense and government officials, maritime security experts and industry professionals.
TO DATE, 15+ FLAG OFFICERS CONFIRMED AND SPEAKING!
Best practice global case studies for coastal surveillance and maritime security:
Overcoming persistent transnational threats such as piracy, armed robbery, drug and human smuggling, illegal fishing and marine pollution.
- Day 2 Special focus on EEZ Protection:
How navies, coast guards and air forces are developing their assets to combat the evolving nature of modern maritime threats in the EEZ.
- Exclusive Cocktail Reception on Day 1:
To welcome you to Singapore, we are organizing an exclusive cocktail reception for you at the end of Day 1 from 5.30pm - 7.30pm! Be sure to mark this down on your calendar!
You Cannot Miss This!
- Network and build relationships with professionals from your counterpart organisations
- Learn from knowledgeable subject matter experts armed with practical, implementable advice
- Gain strategic, operational and technical insight on coastal surveillance and border protection as well as broader maritime security issues
- Hear about the latest technologies you can tap on to achieve coastal surveillance and maritime security objectives as well as implementation considerations and pitfalls to avoid
- Achieve greater information sharing and interoperability across agencies
- Benchmark with maritime stakeholders to assess your priorities and focus for 2014 and beyond
- Enjoy Singapore's cityscape at the prestigious MARINA BAY SANDS!