We Move to Malaysia for the First Time!
The 12th Annual Maritime Security and Coastal Surveillance conference is back after a runaway success last year! This year, we have moved to Malaysia for the first time, with an official partnership and support with the Royal Malaysian Navy.
Featuring an opening keynote address from Vice Admiral Dato’ Seri Ahmad Kamarulzaman Haji Ahmad Baharuddin, Deputy Chief of Navy, Royal Malaysian Navy, the 12th Annual Maritime Security and Coastal Surveillance will deliver 250 senior military and government officers from over 25 Navies, Coast Guards and maritime security government organisations to discuss the changing maritime security environment and requirements for technological solutions and assets.
Key Topics Include:
What's New This Year:
- Brand new stream on Navy procurement and acquisition programmes in Southeast Asia
- Unprecedented focus and discussion on technological acquisitions to enhance surveillance and security in the South China Sea region
- Critical market intelligence from leading defence organisations on maritime defence spending and trends
- Best practice case studies from regional and international Navies and Coast Guards on traditional and non-traditional maritime security operations
- Official support from the RMN means that you will network with over 250 military delegates from not only Malaysia but the rest of the region