Asia-Pacific’s Premier Maritime Security and Surveillance Forum Dedicated to the Maritime Community
New for 2013
Co-located with the Coastal Surveillance MDA 2013 conference, the Maritime Search and Rescue Day will provide the perfect opener to the broader theme of Coastal Surveillance and maritime operations. Featuring the region’s Coast Guards, Marine Police, Navies and National Search & Rescue Centres on 11 November 2013, join us as we discuss the latest operational challenges and best practices for search and rescue operations in Asia Pacific.
Find out what happened in 2012!
*Click on image above to watch our
The 10th Annual Coastal Surveillance MDA 2013 conference is back this year, bigger and better than ever before. Following intensive market research with Navies, Coast Guards, Air Forces, government maritime organisations and key industry players, IQPC is pleased to present the Maritime Search and Rescue Asia 2013 one-day event as part of this year’s Coastal Surveillance conference.
In 2012, more than 200 top experts, military and coast guard personnel as well as maritime security professionals gathered to discuss how to counter coastal surveillance as well as other pressing maritime security threats.
» Download the Coastal Surveillance 2013 Prospectus to find out more
This year for 2013, look forward to a highly pertinent and valuable conference programme that will be designed by a distinguished panel of senior defence and government officials, maritime security experts and industry professionals.
» Get a copy of the preliminary draft agenda
The 10th Annual Coastal Surveillance MDA 2013 will focus on key issues and themes in maritime security and coastal surveillance this year, including:
- Enhancing inter-agency cooperation and international collaboration: How do you integrate multiple sources of data? How do you effectively coordinate with other agencies on transnational issues? What are some of the best practices in inter-agency cooperation?
- Enhancing surveillance and operations to combat against traditional maritime threats: Updates on counter-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden, Straits of Malacca and the Eastern Sabah Coast
- Best practices and enhanced surveillance to mitigate increasingly common non-traditional threats: Dealing with illegal immigration, EEZ protection, armed robbery, smuggling activities and more
- Latest surveillance technologies from land, air and sea perspectives: Hear how the latest technologies and solutions can enable you to detect small, fast craft, the latest advancements in space-based surveillance and more
If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Attendees Keep Coming Back For More
Government/Military attendees will get to:
- Network with professionals from your counterpart organisations
- Learn from knowledgeable subject matter experts armed with practical, implementable advice
- Gain strategic, operational and technical insight on coastal surveillance and border protection as well as broader maritime security issues
- Hear about the latest technologies you can tap on to achieve coastal surveillance and maritime security objectives as well as implementation considerations and pitfalls to avoid
- Achieve greater information sharing and interoperability across militaries, government agencies, international organisations as well as from the industry
- Benchmark with maritime stakeholders to assess your priorities and focus for 2013 and beyond
» Register now
» Get the sneak preview of the agenda for Coastal Surveillance 2013
Vendors/Solution Provider attendees will get to:
- Obtain the latest information on capability gaps and opportunities your business could help key decision makers within the maritime security and coastal surveillance ecosystem
- Reach out to potential partners - with regular attendance from Asia Pacific maritime surveillance technology distributors and core ISR platform providers, Coastal Surveillance will provide the perfect platform for you to source your distributor and partner in Asia’s advanced and emerging markets
- Identify future opportunities to win business from the region's Navies, Air Forces, Coast Guards, Border Protection agencies who are looking to invest in new technologies to enhance their capabilities
- Network with key decision makers to capture and maintain top-of-mind recall - With over 150 senior military and government speakers and VIP guests at the event, establish contact with your potential clients in the APAC region
- Hear new priorities from new leaders of key Navies, Air Forces, Coast Guards, Border Protection agencies as well as other maritime security and coastal surveillance organisations
- Keep up-to-date with all the key developments in combating coastal and maritime threats
» Reserve a speaking/exhibiting slot now
>> Click here to find out more about sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities